REFERENCE TOOL 2:
HOW TO ADDRESS PERSONAL BARRIERS TO FERTILITY CARE
- Ali S, Sophie R, Imam AM, Khan FI, Ali SF, Shaikh A, Farid-ul-Hasnain S. Knowledge, perceptions and myths regarding infertility among selected adult population in Pakistan: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2011 Oct 4;11:760.
- ASRM 2012d. American Society for Reproductive Medicine. reproductivefacts.org.
- Daniluk JC, Koert E, Cheung A. Childless women's knowledge of fertility and assisted human reproduction: identifying the gaps. Fertil Steril. 2012 Feb;97(2):420-6. Epub 2011 Dec 21.
- Dyer SJ. The conflict between effective and affordable health care--a perspective from the developing world. Hum Reprod. 2002 Jul;17(7):1680-3. Review.
- ESHRE Taskforce on Ethics & Law. Equity of access to assisted reproductive technology. Hum Reprod 2008; 23(4): 772-774. ESHRE Taskforce on Ethics & Law. Equity of access to assisted reproductive technology. Hum Reprod 2008; 23(4): 772-4.
- ESHRE Taskforce on Ethics & Law. Providing infertility treatment in resource poor countries. Hum Reprod 2009; 24(5): 1008-11.
- Inhorn MC. Right to assisted reproductive technology: Overcoming infertility in low-resource settings. Int J Obstets Gynecol 2009; 106:172-4.
- Van Balen F, Bos HMW. The social and cultural consequences of being childless in poor resource areas. FV&V in ObGYN 2009; 1(2): 106-21.